Skip to main content
- Have you run a recent Knight Audit to ensure you are satisfying all graduation requirements?
- If not, create one via your myUCF via the Student Self Service Center. For more information regarding the myKnights Audit, visit the Registrar’s website here.
- If you have questions regarding your myKnights Audit, visit your academic advisor and review the information with them.
- Have you filed your Intent to Graduate yet?
- If you are sure you are meeting graduation requirements, complete your Intent to Graduate application via your myUCF before your final semester.
- If you are in your final semester and have not filed your Intent to Graduate yet, contact your Academic Advisor.
- Have you enrolled in the required courses to complete your degree?
- If not review your myUCF for your enrollment appointment and build your ideal final semester using mySchedule Builder.
- Have you reviewed your Financial Aid to anticipate what you might be eligible for?
- If not review the Office of Student Financial Assistance’s Program Eligibility Chart and compare it to your anticipated awards to estimate what you will be eligible for.
- You can also visit their office and speak with a counselor.
- Have you completed your college’s graduation requirements?
- If not schedule an appointment to visit with your advisor. They can review information and work towards a solution with you.
- Have you attended events on campus that will prepare you for life after college?
- If not make sure to visit UCF’s Career Services for resources on career readiness. They also have an office located on Main campus with drop-in hours for resume and cover letter critique.
- Don’t forget about preparing for finances after college by reviewing the Cent$ible Knight$ Financial Literacy program and workshops.
What to do the semester before graduation
- Once final grades are posted, run a degree audit through your myUCF and plan your enrollment in the courses that are listed as “NOT SATISFIED.”
- Meet with your academic advisor prior to your posted enrollment appointment time to review and confirm your enrollment plan.
- Review the Academic Calendar to prepare for the upcoming semester.
- Review the Office of Student Financial Assistance’s website to anticipate your awards based on your planned enrollment.
- If you have not already, visit the Career Services building to prepare for your professional life after college or get some graduate school application assistance.
- File an Intent to Graduate application through your myUCF.
What to do in your final semester
- Successfully complete the courses required for the completion of your degree.
- Regularly connect with your academic advisor to review your Intent to Graduate status.
- Monitor your Knights email to ensure you are reviewing all necessary information.
- Order your cap and gown.
- View commencement details here.