Skip to main content
- Personnel within the University that have a legitimate educational interest.
- School officials at other institutions where the student is seeking to enroll.
- Personnel or organizations determining financial aid decisions or providing
financial aid to the student.
- Parents of students where the student status is determined as a dependent under IRS code of 1986, section 152.
- Accrediting organizations in the performance of their accrediting duties.
- Persons in compliance with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena. The institution shall first make reasonable attempt to notify the student, unless the subpoena is issued from a federal grand jury, or issued for a law-enforcement purpose, and orders the University not to notify the student.
- Persons in an emergency, if the knowledge or information is necessary to protect the health or safety of the student or person.