For Non-Admitted Students
Summer 2021 Term, Registration for UCF Technical Education and Industry Training Classes.
If you are an admitted student, you must register through MyUCF.
- Download and print the complete registration form for desired class (see below)
- Complete and sign pages 1 and 2. Determine and declare your Florida residency qualifications on page 2.
- Complete pages 1 and 2, scan them and email to the Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education in care of Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu. Also scan and include additional documentation that may be called for in the form. If you register for more than one class, you only need to include one copy of page 2.
- Retain the upper portion of page 3 (Instructions for Fee Payment, etc.) for your reference. This contains important information about your rights and responsibilities as a UCF student.
- The tuition fees for Florida residents are clearly stated on page 3. If you do not qualify for Florida residency, your non-resident fees are specified at http://www.studentaccounts.ucf.edu/TuitionFees.cfm
- Complete the fee invoice portion of page 3, sign, date, and mail it with your payment directly to the UCF Cashier. Payment must be received by the due date to avoid a $100 late payment fee. You may also make your payment online via the https://my.ucf.edu/ portal, at a drop box in Millican Hall on the Orlando campus, or at any UCF regional campus. There is an annual campus card fee of $10 assessed from all students. Please check your account at https://my.ucf.edu/ to see if this fee must also be paid.
- Submission of the forms does not automatically register you for the class. If your UCF records are clear, you will be formally registered with the UCF Registrar. Classes begin on May 17, 2021. There are no provisions to cancel your registration or drop from courses after May 21, 2021.
A $100 LATE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE ASSESSED IF THE REGISTRATION FORM IS RECEIVED AFTER MAY 14, 2021.
Summer 2021 Classes
|53400||ECT||3062||CW91||Rotach, Anna||pdf form|
|53344||ECT||3371||CW91||Wright, Evelyn||pdf form|
|61570||ECW||3312||CW61||Wright, Evelyn||pdf form|
|61557||BTE||4410||CW61||Wright, Evelyn||pdf form|
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAILED COURSE REGISTRATION FORMS. You can do this by emailing Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu. If you do not receive a confirmed response, call us at 407-823-6184.
Registration & Residency Declaration Form:
Scan and email to Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu
Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education
College of Community Innovation and Education
University of Central Florida
Deadline: May 14, 2021
For Fee Invoice
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 160115
Orlando, FL 32816-0115
Deadline: May 28, 2021
If you have questions about academic content or academic expectations, contact Dr. Lisa Martino at Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu or 407-823-6184, or visit the Career & Technical Education website at https://ccie.ucf.edu/elhe/career-and-technical-education/
If you have questions about registration, fees or deadlines, contact the Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education, 407-823-2881 or Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu.
If you have questions about payment options contact the Student Accounts office at 407-823-2433.