State Restrictions on Online Enrollments
Due to restrictive state regulations, UCF is not permitted to provide online courses or instruction to students in the states listed below. If you currently reside in one of these states, you may not be permitted to enroll in an online class or be admitted to a UCF online program. If your mailing address is in one of the restricted states, you will receive a warning message when enrolling in a course that does not require physical presence on a UCF campus. (e.g. a web-based course or video course.) You will be dropped from your class(es) at the end of the add/drop period each term if you do not concurrently enroll in a campus class or otherwise establish that you will be present in Florida for the time you will be enrolled. Please contact your state’s higher education regulation authorities or a UCF program advisor for more details.
All UCF online programs and enrollments restricted in:
Six UCF online programs also restricted in:
- New Hampshire
These six online programs are currently restricted from additional states because of on-ground field work requirements such as internships and practicums. You may contact your state’s higher education regulation authorities or UCF Experiential learning for more details.
- Health Services Administration, B.S, (internship required)
- Nursing Practice D.N.P: College of Nursing (practicum required)
- Nursing, M.S.N.: College of Nursing (practicum or internship required in each track)
- Forensic Science, M.S.: College of Sciences (lab site visits necessary)
- Instructional Design & Technology M.A.: College of Education (all tracks require practicum)
- Health Care Informatics P.S.M., (required internship component)