Technical Education & Industry Training Course Registration
For Non-Admitted Students
Spring 2018 Term, Registration for UCF Technical Education and Industry Training Classes.
If you are an admitted student, you must register through MyUCF.
- Download and print the complete registration form for desired class (see below)
- Complete and sign pages 1 and 2. Determine and declare your Florida residency qualifications on page 2.
- Complete pages 1 and 2, scan them and email to the Department of Educational and Human Sciences in care of JoAnn.Whiteman@ucf.edu. Also scan and include additional documentation that may be called for in the form. If you register for more than one class, you only need to include one copy of page 2.
- Retain the upper portion of page 3 (Instructions for Fee Payment, etc.) for your reference. This contains important information about your rights and responsibilities as a UCF student.
- The tuition fees for Florida residents are clearly stated on page 3. If you do not qualify for Florida residency, your non-resident fees are specified at http://www.studentaccounts.ucf.edu/TuitionFees.cfm.
- Complete the fee invoice portion of page 3, sign, date, and mail it with your payment directly to the UCF Cashier. Payment must be received by the due date to avoid a $100 late payment fee. You may also make your payment online via the https://my.ucf.edu/ portal, at a drop box in Millican Hall on the Orlando campus, or at any UCF regional campus. There is an annual campus card fee of $10 assessed from all students. Please check your account at https://my.ucf.edu/ to see if this fee must also be paid.
- Submission of the forms does not automatically register you for the class. If your UCF records are clear, you will be formally registered with the UCF Registrar. Classes begin on January 8. There are no provisions to cancel your registration or drop from courses after January 11.
A $100 LATE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE ASSESSED IF THE REGISTRATION FORM IS RECEIVED AFTER January 19, 2018.
Spring 2018 Classes
|69098||ECT||3367||0W91||Martino,Lisa Marie||pdf form|
|68334||ECW||3564||0W91||Forbes,Michele Renee||pdf form|
|68335||ECT||4184||0W91||Golden,Julie Ellen||pdf form|
|68580||ECT||4815||0W91||Martino,Lisa Marie||pdf form|
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAILED COURSE REGISTRATION FORMS. You can do this by emailing Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu If you do not receive a confirmed response, call us at 386-569-4095.
For Registration & Residency Declaration Form
Scan and email to Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu
Department of Child, Family and Community Services College of Education
University of Central Florida
Deadline: January 5, 2018
For Fee Invoice and Payment:
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 160115
Orlando, FL 32816-0115
Deadline: January 19, 2018
If you have questions about registration, fees or deadlines, contact Department of Child, Family and Community Services, 407-823-6106 or 407-823-4835 or Lisa.Martino@ucf.edu
If you have questions about payment options contact the Student Accounts office at 407-823-2433